Sara’s practice focuses exclusively on family law. She practices in Broward, Miami and Palm Beach Counties.
Sara was born and raised on the Space Coast of Florida before moving to South Florida for law school. She received her law degree from the University of Miami School of Law and her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida.
Sara began her legal career as an Assistant Public Defender in Broward County, Florida, where she practiced criminal defense at both the misdemeanor and felony level. After gaining significant trial experience, Sara transitioned into the private sector. Sara has always had an interest in family law as her mother is also a family law attorney in Melbourne, Florida. Sara began working as an associate attorney at a prominent South Florida family law firm, Brydger & Porras. When the partners at Brydger & Porras retired, Sara took over the practice.
Sara is also licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia.
In her spare time, Sara enjoys cheering on the UCF Knights, spending time with her dog, family and friends.
Professional Associations, Memberships and Awards.
• Broward County Bar Association
• Broward County Bar Association, Family Law Section
• Broward County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
• University of Central Florida Southeast Florida Alumni Chapter, Chair 2013-2015
• The Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County
• University of Central Florida, 30 Under 30 award recipient
• Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
• Better Business Bureau
• Florida, 2013
• District of Columbia, 2014
• University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, J.D., 2012
• University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, B.A., 2010